Monday, September 29, 2014

The Road Begins

The path to reading began many years ago for me as a child. Many of these books were read because 
I had to read them and then the passion hit. It began with the Flowers in the Attic series and my love
of reading was born. I have read many books over the years and each takes me to a different place, down a different road of sorts. Here lies the birth of my blog The Reading Book Road. Each and every story we read takes us down a different road, to a different world, and changes what we see if only for the period of time that we are reading. Please join me on each of my roads and enjoy the journey. Hopefully you will find a few paths you would like to try out and I can inspire you to get lost in a good book.

Thanks for joining me and keep reading,
Roma





No comments:

Post a Comment